Bilingual Marketing Manager (English/French)Apply Now
Location: Toronto or Remote
About the role
As a Marketing Manager at Ownr, you will play an integral role in helping the business grow in Quebec. You will work across functional units to understand business dependencies and support team objectives. You will support ongoing marketing campaigns, create and execute effective performance programs, and manage multi-channel partner campaigns. You are both creative and analytical and can leverage customer insights and market data to help deliver an innovative approach to messaging, content, and creative assets.
What will you do?
- Support demand generation efforts by developing and executing strategic campaigns to achieve our KPI’s at every stage in the marketing funnel
- Build campaigns, set up and execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI across all marketing channels (SEM, Paid Media, Email, etc.)
- Liaise with and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders for marketing campaign execution, as necessary
- Develop and manage content strategy through brief writing, scheduling, and review/feedback processes
- Actively share information, insights, and implications across Marketing and Business partner teams to ensure timely discussion and resolution
- Analyze prior campaign results and continually seek out new opportunities to improve and increase campaign performance, and proactively report on the results to keep stakeholders informed
- Own the French-speaking customer experience for Ownr marketing materials, copywriting and messaging
- Help identify, develop, and implement strategies to drive Ownr's growth and adoption in Quebec
- Assist with both short-term and long-term English to French translation of marketing materials and copy
What will you need to succeed?
- Native Canadian French and English bilingual proficiency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of marketing experience with emphasis on digital, social, content, and email marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Relentlessly high standards with impeccable attention to detail
- Strong understanding of digital paid media and best practices to deliver marketing objectives
- Experience with content management systems (Wordpress, Squarespace, Contenful etc.)
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop and Figma
- Familiarity with appropriate SaaS tools (Google Analytics, HubSpot, Asana, Mailchimp)
- Engaged and up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Strong ability to work in a collaborative, supportive way across the organization but also comfortable working independently and without structure to achieve results
At Ownr, we have helped thousands of Canadians establish their businesses. As we redefine the entrepreneurship landscape, we take pride in simplifying what it takes to be a business owner. We're on a mission to become the leading platform for entrepreneurship in Canada, and it takes an entire team to build something big. So join our team and discover how we can help entrepreneurs make their dreams a reality.
About RBC Ventures
RBC Ventures Inc., a subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Canada, is going beyond banking to create meaningful solutions that touch every Canadian. We are building new ventures, acquiring growing firms, making investments and partnering with organizations that share our vision. The results are products and services that solve problems and make lives better. For more information, visit RBCVentures.ca.